MapleLeaf Green is a manufacturer of Kraft paper bags based in Vadodara, Gujarat and exporting to countries like United States, Spain, Canada and Africa. Paper bags manufactured in our factory are suitable to carry food products.
We are branding partners for reputed organization as mentioned below:
- Zambu.com, Las Beatas, Pinatar Murcia, Spain
- Hospeco, Cleveland, OH, United States
- Sanjay Enterprise, Mississauga Ontario, Canada
- Local Dealers in Nairobi and Uganda, East Africa
Paper bags manufactured at MapleLeaf Green are used for the packing of groceries, bakery items, deep fried food products, prescription drugs and produce.
We source our paper from reputed paper mills and convert it to paper bags under strict observation and dust free environment.
These paper bags are very handy to use and it has cost advantage against other types of bags, if compared against the number of bags per kgs. and environmental impact. Our machine can process as per following technical specifications:
- Bottom sealing: V-Bottom, Serrated edge
- GSM: 30 – 80
- Bag length: 140 mm – 450 mm
- Bag Width: 70 mm – 280 mm
- Bag Gusset: 0 mm – 100 mm
Following are the salient features of paper bags:
- Brown paper, unbleached natural brown
- Agro based and 100% biodegradable and compostable
- White Kraft paper
- Grease proof (4 KIT), Glassine and Wet-Strength (7 KIT)
- HDPE\Foil Laminated Paper Bags
- Vegetable Parchment Paper Bags